💡 Notion Tip: Create one central home for pitches — old, new, and in-development. You can even embed decks from Google Slides so that everyone can review and comment. Here's some sample content.
- Make the value prop clearer in the first 5 slides.
- More infographics would make the product easier to visualize.
- Best if used for small enterprise customers.
- Move the pricing slides to the appendix.
- It can be helpful to record actual pitches presented to customers. You can hear where they asked questions, and decide where you could have done better. You can add recordings right here by typing
/audio and uploading the corresponding files.
- Stash links to past pitches here so that new employees can see what's already been tried and what might still work.
- When you keep old documents organized and accessible, your team doesn't have to waste type reinventing the wheel.